Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Computers and Sterility

Computers will make you sterile. And impotent. That is the only conclusion that I can come to after buying my first computer recently and blogging for only a short while. I'm sorry. Harriet, come back! We'll try it again!

In fact, the worst thing you can do on a computer is read sites that put form over content! This leads to impotence faster than anything else, including smashing your testicles (nuts, to the lay person) with a collectible Star Wars lunch box.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Wow. You learn something new every day.

This does bring up one question, though: Wouldn't smashing one's tes-ti-clay with a Queer Eye For the Straight Guy - themed lunchbox be a more emasculating experience than having the same treatment with a Star Wars lunchbox? Although I suppose the Care Bears would work just as well.

Has any research been done into this (recently I mean, I don't mean the '70s hoax tests pitting communist-lunchboxes against democracy-lunchboxes)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home